Send us the bill! ... (but not really)
Terms & Conditions
The contest "Send us the bill! ... (but not really)" (hereinafter the "Contest") is organized by Credito and Exprezo broker Inc. (hereinafter "Exprezo broker Inc."). The Contest begins on April 12, 2021, at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time (hereinafter the "Contest Opening Date") and ends on April 30, at 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time (hereinafter the "Contest Closing Date").
1. Eligibility requirements
The Contest is open to all persons (hereinafter the "Participants"):
- 1.1. residing in the Province of Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island or Yukon, in Canada; and
- 1.2. having reached the age of eighteen (18) years on the Contest Opening Date.
In all cases, Exprezo broker Inc., its employees, representatives and agents involved in the organization of the Contest, as well as the persons with whom they are domiciled are excluded from the Contest.
2. How to Participate
No purchase required.
- 2.1. Visit the website: www.credito.ca/contest. (hereinafter the "Contest Website").
- 2.2. Fill out the entry form and complete all required fields. Limit of one (1) entry per person per email address.
A total of two (2) prizes will be awarded in the Contest, namely :
- 3.1. two (2) $500 CAD cash prizes.
Only Participants whose Contest entry has been received by Exprezo broker Inc. before the Contest Closing Date will be eligible to win the prizes. All prizes are courtesy of Credito, a Canadian online credit brokerage corporation that offers loans without credit investigations!
4. Unveiling of grand prize winners
The winners of the two (2) grand prizes will be the two (2) Participants whose names will be obtained following two (2) draws among all Participants registered in the Contest. The draws will take place on May 4, at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, at Nmédia, located at 1047 Mercure Boulevard, in Drummondville, Quebec, J2B 3L5.
The winners will be announced on the Contest Website within five (5) days following the date on which the winners have been determined.
5. Claiming prizes
- 5.1. In order to be declared winners of the prizes, Participants must :
- 5.1.1. meet the eligibility requirements described in this by-law;
- 5.1.2. have filled out, completed and responded to all mandatory fields in the authentication form;
- 5.1.3. have responded to the email sent by Credito or its representatives within three (3) business days following the Unveiling;
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions or any other condition set out in these Rules will result in the winners being disqualified and the prizes awarded to them will be awarded in accordance with section 5.2.
- 5.2. If the selected Participants cannot be reached or do not respond to the email sent by Credito within two (2) business days following the Unveiling, then all rights to the prizes will be forfeited and Credito will hold a new draw.
- 5.3. When a participant is declared a winner, he or she will receive his or her prize by Interac transfer.
6. Conditions attached to prizes
Prizes must be accepted as offered and are not exchangeable, refundable, or transferable. In the event that Prizes are not accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions attached thereto, such Prizes shall be deemed forfeited.
7. Personal Information
- 7.1. By entering this Contest, all Participants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information by Credito and its authorized agents for the purpose of administering this Contest and awarding prizes.
- 7.3. The Participants consent to the use of their name, address (city, province), and statements, through any and all media, including but not limited to the Internet, for advertising or promotional purposes without further notice or compensation. Participants' personal information will not be otherwise used or disclosed without their respective consent.
8. General terms and conditions
- 8.1. Exprezo broker Inc. reserves the right to disqualify a Participant or cancel his/her entry if he/she enters or attempts to enter this Contest in a manner that is not in compliance with these Rules. Any decision of Exprezo broker Inc. with respect to this aspect of the Contest is final.
- 8.2. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations in Canada
- 8.3. Entry forms that are incomplete, received after the Contest Closing Date, lost, irregular in any way, or sent by an unauthorized method are deemed void and will not be accepted in the draw for the Prize Unveiling.
- 8.4. Exprezo broker Inc. assumes no responsibility for entries received after the Contest Closing Date that are misdirected, illegible, incomplete, falsified, altered, lost or otherwise irregular, or transmitted in a manner not in compliance with these Rules and Regulations and such entries will be deemed void. Exprezo broker Inc. will not be responsible for void Forms or for any problems, failures, technical malfunctions of any network line, computer online system, telephone device, software, server, provider, e-mail, browser, Facebook platform, Contest Website, errors or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to problems with the transmission or non-transmission of any Form, regardless of cause.
- 8.5. Also, Exprezo broker Inc. is not responsible for any erroneous or inaccurate information, whether caused by users of the Website or by the equipment and/or programs associated with or used in the Contest or by any technical or human error that may occur during the Contest, including during the processing of forms. Exprezo broker Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, loss, defect in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of the forms. Exprezo broker Inc. is not responsible for any injury or damage that may result from the Contest. All forms become the property of Exprezo broker Inc. and will not be returned to Participants. Exprezo broker Inc. reserves the right to destroy all documents related to the Contest after the expiry of the regulatory deadlines.
- 8.6. Exprezo broker Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or postpone the Contest at any time, without notice, if any factor prevents the Contest from running.
- 8.7. By entering the Contest, the Participant acknowledges having read and understood these Rules and Regulations and agrees to be bound by and comply with them. The Participant certifies that the Rules are comprehensive and reasonably available for review.
- 8.8. The names of the winners can be obtained by writing to the representatives of Exprezo broker Inc. at the following address: email@example.com.
- 8.9. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to The Competition Act of Canada for a ruling.
- 8.10. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to The Competition Act only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.